Rosebud Inn opened March 1st for the 2012 season!! We are so Excited and Ready to get the season kicked off.
What a beautiful day in the Ozarks! Our weather is going to be great. Love to enjoy and feel the warmth of the sunshine. Spring is here!! We will be warming into the 60's this week, and forecasted to hit 70 on Tuesday. Great weather for shopping and checking out our AWESOME shows.
As most of you are aware, we had a a tornado hit parts of the strip a few days ago (leap day). Rosebud Inn sustained no damage. We lost power, but it was restored the same day. We feel very blessed and fortunate.
We want to get the word out that Branson is OPEN! With just a few theaters doing repairs. Remember that just because the theater is under repairs, does not mean you can not see the shows. I know the shows that were at Americana have relocated to the RFD Theater until repairs are complete. Just a little hiccup for some... I've been encouraged to hear how positive the community has been! As the old saying...The show must go on! The chamber website has put a list together of places affected. It will change probably day to day, as repairs are completed. Check it out at www.explorebranson.com . I have listed the following Theaters who were affected (website as of 3/2/12):
- The Americana Theatre is closed pending repairs
- The Baldknobbers Jamboree opening night is postponed to Thursday March 8 at 8pm. Phones and box office will be open 9am to 4pm Monday through Friday
- The Branson Variety Theater is closed pending repairs, affecting current shows for the Twelve Irish Tenors,Hooray for Hollywood and Four Seasons/Beach Boys Tribute
- Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theatre is closed pending repairs, affecting Legends in Concert and Brett Family Morning Show.
- Hot Hits Theatre is closed pending repairs
- Owens Theatre is closed pending repairs
- The Icon Theatre is closed pending repairs